Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 30 Απριλίου 2013

American dream✈

HELLO MAY !!
New month,a little closer to summer ,
but here in Athens shorts & sandals are out !
I enjoy this weather so much, 
hot in the day and a little colder in the night..
This is one of my new favourite jeans from Exclusive Boutique Portret
and the top I got from my trip in Vienne!
The tittle of the post is inspired by the shirt & 
my dream of travelling to USA someday.
This week I m leaving for my village ,
to celebrate Easter with my family :)
But I ll be back soon with many new posts!
Keep calm,summer is coming 
xx
 
 
 

Top: Forever21
Cropped Jean: Levi's vintage (from Exclusive Boutique Portret)
Handbag: Balenciaga
Shoes: converse all star
Rings: Vintage store (Vudapest) 


Follow us here!  ♡

1 σχόλιο:

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland