Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Guns n Cupcakes ✵

 
Halo lovers! This outfit is kind of rock but still perfect for a summer walk! The photos were taken @ Kolonaki while I was on a stroll with my mum! We ended up at TGIFriday's having a lovely lunch-we all love that place ^^ These days my mood is not up but I promise I ll be back soon !
 Take care ❤
xx
 Rallou
 
Bag:Chanel
Rings:H&M
T-shirt:H&M
Shorts:Zara
Bracelet:Bershka
Sunglasses: rayban (dady's vintage)

 Follow us on BLOGLOVIN !The easiest way to stay tuned!

4 σχόλια:

  1. me encanta el outfit!! la camiseta es geniall

    pasate por mi blog que tengo nuevo outfit
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Cute outfit! Love that shirt!

    www.stills.rs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. thank you very much!!

      follow me on bloglovin :) http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3792035/mycarameldream

      Διαγραφή

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland