Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 12 Μαρτίου 2012

A blast from the past


 This is my first post! Welcome to my blog sweeties!
   Here are a few photos from my life.

 Vacations at Paros island ,August 2009
      weird face at the Mall Athens ,November 2010
      At Bansko (Bulgaria) December 2010 
-my soulsis and I with candies
       Summer 2011 at Chios island

      New Year's Eve 2012

Some things you need to know about me: 
I m studying at the National Kapodistrian University of Athens,going to be a teacher .
 I do love 2 things in life for sure,fashion and food!
I have found my soulmate-best friend and I m still searching of true love.
But as they say , best things happen when you dont expect it.
New posts coming up soon! 
                                           xoxo, Rallou



Follow me on bloglovin.com
 http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3792035/maryland
Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/rallou12

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland