Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Purple Division☯

 
Hello my friends!! How are you? I m sorry for havent posted for so long,now I m back with so many new posts! Here my hair are straight and I totally adore the result! The look is very simple,yet the top is one of my favourites!A simple t-shirt with a jean shorts and of course havaianas-the most comfortable flip flops ever!In 8 days we start exams at my university so this week I have to start studying again:( This song is dedicated to all the students :) Wake me up when september ends
xoxo Rallou
 
T-shirt/ Shorts / Ring / Bag: H&M
Flip Flops: Havaianas 

Follow us on BLOGLOVIN !The easiest way to stay tuned! xx

6 σχόλια:

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland