Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

MERRY XMAS ♥❄

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy holidays to all of you!
 Hope you have a great time these days! 
I really have the time of my life,everyday out partying with friends ,dancing till the morning!
No worries just having fun! 
Family dinner,christmas lights everywhere,hot tea and many more are what christmas is all about!
No snow yet but still we love Athens on december..
A few days before 2012 is over and we re ready for sth new!
I wish you all to get what you really want.
Dont forget to share the love with the ones who deserve it!
Your family and your health comes first,also friends and then all others.
Always smile & be positive!
 I dedicate you this song: All I want for Christmas is you
PS: the red dress represents for me not only the colour of love but santa & christmas spirit :P
x o x o
Rallou 

 
 
 

Dress: asos.com
Clutch: Balenciaga
High heels:  Tsakiris Mallas


Follow us bloglovin! BLOGLOVIN ! ♡

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland