Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Casual VS Chic ❄ Floral Leggings


Good afternoon everyone!
New month with new post!
December is kind of one of my favourites months,
because it's the season when christmas are just around the corner..
Lights,Snow,Feasts,Cosy outfits & hot chocolate..
That's what comes to my mind this time of the year..
We all believe in the magic of  Christmas spirit & Santa Claus..
Well, I hope all your wishes come true & mine as well!
About this post, I tried to combine both casual & chic outfits, 
with just some little differences in each combination..
Hope I gave you some ideas for your own style :)
Dont forget to smile everyday!
xoxo
ღ 
Rallou
 
 
  
Sweater/Leggings/Necklace: H&M
Bag: Juicy Couture
Clutch: Stradivarius 
Boots: Ugg


Follow us here!  ♡


2 σχόλια:

  1. Wow such a nice post!!!
    I’m in love with your legging and shoes, so stylish!!
    Come and have a look at my new post if you want :)
    Do you want to like each other Fb page?
    Kisses from Belgium, Lima xoxo

    http://www.limaswardrobe.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much Lima for your sweet comment!
      I love the shoes too,they are my favourite^^
      I ve already like your fb page & I follow u on instagram!
      If you want follow me there too as @rallou12 =)

      kisses from Greece,Rallou
      xx

      Διαγραφή

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland