Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 31 Μαρτίου 2014

Mermaid feeling♡

 
Happy Monday guys!
New post is here & I hope you like it!
This is the outfit I chose for the 1st day of Athens Xclusive Designers Week'14.
This combination of colours reminds me of 
mermaids,sea & generally summer time..
Only 2 months away from summer, 
but I m already in this mood..
How are you feeling?
In Athens the weather is getting hotter day by day..
So dress up on a sunny day & enjoy it !
My exams will be finished by the end of the week,
& I just cant wait !
Get ready for more new outfits,
have a perfect week!
xoxo
Rallou
 
 

Heels: Sante Shoes
Skirt/Swimsuit: ZARA (ss14)
Bag: Chanel

Follow us here!  ♡

2 σχόλια:

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland