Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 11 Ιουνίου 2014

Aztec Skirt ☮

Hello !
In a few days I m going to Santorini island 
for 2nd time & I am so excited about it!
I really dont know what to take with me
as my closet is huge & 
the suitcase is not big enough ..
Well, we all know that this year bohemian style is on !
So, I combined my aztec skirt from H&M (s/s'13)
with a simple lilac top & 
my new VASIA's JEWELS necklace!
You can take more ideas 
from last year's how to wear it post here
& see an old outfit post of another aztec skirt here !
Hope you like it..
Have fun 
xx
Rallou


 
Jewellery: VASIA'S JEWELS
Top: Forever21
Booties/sunnies: ZARA
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Stradivarius

Follow us on FACEBOOK .INSTAGRAM .TWITTER .BLOGLOVIN

1 σχόλιο:

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland